We are Hiring- Service Technician
Service Technician-Charlotte, NC
Employment Type - Full-Time
Sonitrol Carolinas currently has an opening for an alarm installation technician for the Charlotte, NC market. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of:
· Installation of security systems including access control, security cameras, fire alarms and other low voltage systems
· Maintenance and repair of security systems
· Testing and troubleshooting security systems
· Mounting control panels, wiring, sensors and video cameras
· PC and IT network installations
· Running low voltage wiring including termination and installation of Cat 5/6 cables
· DVR/NVR installation and programming
· Installation of cellular backup
· Mounting and hookup of monitors
· Commercial experience preferred
Candidates must also possess:
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong client relationship skills
· Ability to manage job responsibilities using good judgment and with minimal supervision
Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
Must pass pre-employment drug screening and background check
Although work hours are typically Monday through Friday, occasional evening and on-call work may be required.
Pay commensurate with experience.
Email Cover Letter and Resume to Wbannister@sonitrolcarolina.com