Installation Technician - Alarm System
Greenville, SC 29601 Sonitrol Security Services, Inc. Benefits Offered
Sonitrol Carolinas currently has an opening for an alarm installation technician for the Greenville, SC market. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of:
· Installation of security systems including access control, security cameras, fire alarms and other low voltage systems
· Maintenance and repair of security systems
· Testing and troubleshooting security systems
· Mounting control panels, wiring, sensors and video cameras
· PC and IT network installations
· Running low voltage wiring including termination and installation of Cat 5/6 cables
· DVR/NVR installation and programming
· Installation of cellular backup
· Mounting and hookup of monitors
· Commercial experience preferred
Candidates must also possess:
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong client relationship skills
· Ability to manage job responsibilities using good judgment and with minimal supervision
Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
Must pass pre-employment drug screening and background check
Although work hours are typically Monday through Friday, occasional evening and on-call work may be required.
Pay commensurate with experience.
Please submit your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.