Sonitrol Security Services, Inc
815 Wood Ridge Center Drive
Charlotte, NC 28217
Employment Type :Full-Time
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY
The Sonitrol Security Consultant Position is responsible for generating sales of product and services offered by Sonitrol Security Services, Inc. Products and services within this segment center around the Burglary Intrusion, Fire, Access Control and Camera product lines. Sonitrol focuses primarily in the commercial and business to business market thus requiring the Security Consultant to be conversant with key decision makers within the Sonitrol Customer Base as well as Prospects at large. Past experience (3 years) in a direct selling role within the Business to Business community is strongly suggested.
Source leads from their own individual effort as well as those provided by Sonitrol’s Sales and Marketing Coordinator.
Achieve and maintain the stated quota of sales activities including call leads, appointments, presentations and sales proposals
Clearly communicate the products and services to the existing customer base as well as new prospects with the intent of closing a sale
Directs sales responsibilities for their designated territory for sales dollars
Provide input and update to the Goldmine Sales Database regarding Sales Activities and including phone calls, face to face appointments, proposals and sales tracking.
The position is an outside, direct selling position that interacts with existing customers, potential prospects as well as other associates of Sonitrol. The ability to effectively communicate concepts and factual information is critical in this role. Employee communications and contacts made outside of the company frequently contain confidential/sensitive information requiring the use of discretion at all times.
1. Must demonstrate ability to exercise judgement, to use discretion, and to make decisions on own initiative.
2. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, to communicate and relate effectively with customers and other employees. Must be able to communicate and understand the English language.
3. Must be persuasive and be able to influence the attitudes and opinions of others.
4. Must be able to listen to and analyze problems and recommend appropriate, sometimes creative, solutions.
5. Must have the ability to sell a service and the audio concept rather than just a product or equipment.
6. Ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
7. Must possess average mathematical skills.
8. Must present a professional, business-like manner and appearance.
9. Must have an ability to close
Benefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Life, Dental
About Sonitrol Security Services, Inc.
Sonitrol is an electronic security company providing Burglary, Fire, Access Control and Camera products and services to primarily the commercial and business to business markets. Sonitrol has been in existence for over 50 years and is a franchisee operation. Our franchisor is Stanley Convergent Security, one of the top five security providers in America thus providing Sonitrol with vast resources to help serve our customers . The Charlotte franchise area extends to the majority of the North Carolina market and south to the upstate of South Carolina. We provide Sales, Design, Installation and Service as well as the Monitoring of these systems through our UL certified Central Station located in Charlotte, NC. The technological landscape continues to change at a rapid rate. Sonitrol's latest products and services are leading the change in verified alarm monitoring. Visit us at www.Sonitrolcarolinas.com